Luths supports INCH Architecture & Design for the Parklea horticultural hub in Inverclyde.
Luths has been appointed to design and manage the sustainability and M&E engineering services for a new community Building in Inverclyde. The design team is lead by INCH Architecture & Design.
It is expected to use a small ground source heat pump to help the occupants save carbon and running costs. The design team are also looking at rainwater harvesting, solar PV and heat recovery ventilation.
This will involve:
- SBEM compliance
- Permitting and permission assistance
- Feasibility including thermal response tests
- Design calculations
- Detailed specification
- Procurement and tender services
- Installation project management
- Commissioning and verification
Link to story on Urban Realm: